THE O'SULLIVAN LAB @ UPCI, PITTSBURGH
BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH OF TELOMERE FUNCTION AND EPIGENETICS IN CANCER & AGING
Back to Home
Projects in the lab
- Welcome to new rotation student Nicole Kaminski.
March 2018 -
The lab has been awarded funding from the
American Cancer Society
A fantastic agency for cancer research. Very exciting and hugely grateful!
- Collaboration paper with Dr. Aatur Singhi on the role of chromatin remodelers in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors published in
. Really nice study led by Aatur.
- Lab is awarded funding from UPMC Cancer Pilot Program to study telomere length regulation in pediatric neuroblastoma.
- SongMy has outdone herself! Check out her latest lab shenanigans!
- Rod receives UPMC Junior Scholar award @ UPMC Annual Retreat.
- Laura's commentary on the beautiful
work is published in
- The gang goes to telomere meeting at CSHL. Jonathan gives a talk on his work on recombination at telomeres.